F. A. Q's
1) Why should I choose PC Rescue?
PC Rescue provides Expert, Fast & Friendly onsite computer service at your home or business throughout all of Central New Jersey since 2005. Call today to discuss your computer issues and see how PC Rescue can help you. 732.790.0473
2) What areas of New Jersey do you service?
PC Rescue services all of Central New Jersey including the counties of: Middlesex, Union, Monmouth, Somerset,Warren, Essex (most of) & Morris. Home or Office, PC Rescue makes onsite computer & network service easy!
3) How much will it cost me?
PC Rescue is very reasonably priced! In fact usually even more affordable than bringing your computer in somewhere. Call today for a no-hassle freindly price estimate: 732.790.0473
4) Do you service home or business calls?
Both. Every service for every situation!
5) My computer is running so slow. Can you help?
Yes! PC Rescue can do a complete tuneup on your computer to get it running great again. The average PC Tuneup usually takes less than an hour and can make a great performace difference.
6) What kind of computer services do you offer?
Just about every computer service need you may have for your home or business.
7) Do you fix computer networking problems also?
PC Rescue specializes in all computer networking issues for the Home and Business. Whether it's setting up a network, installing network printers, troubleshooting varoius network problems, everything to get your network working properly.
8) How much will you charge me for diagnostics?
Diagnostics are only $40 and if you decide to go ahead with the repair, you won't be charged with the diagnostic fee!
9) Do you offer same day service?
In most cases yes, but is usually same or next day service.
10) I have a few computers with various problems; will you charge me per computer?
No. That is one of the many benefits of PC Rescue's "onsite" services is that you are billed for time not per incedent. For example, your network may be down and one of the computers has a virus; if they can both be resolved in an hour, then that's all your billed for. Home or business!
11) Do you offer I.T. support for business as well?
Yes. PC Rescue specializes in serviceing small business in Central New Jersy and has many loyal clients throughout the years. All types of businesses from offices, store fronts, shops, to home based businesses.
12) Is it difficult to schedule a service call?
No. Just pick up the phone and call or send an easy service request via email here. You will speak with a freindly certified computer technician who will discuss and explain your options in plain english. Call today!
13) What’s your warranty on your services?
30 day Gaurantee! If the problem is not resolved then just call us. Very rarely happens but PC Rescue will make sure the issue is resolved.
Call Today! 732.910.7140
14) How long has PC Rescue been in business?
PC Rescue has been in business since January 1st, 2005. 4000 service calls later and counting!
15) Do you work on the weekends?
Yes. Saturdays 9 to 5 but closed on Sundays.
16) What are your hours?
Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM -7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
17) What’s the minimum charge for a service call?
$40 for diagnostics.
18) If my computer is not worth fixing, will you let me know?
Yes. Not all computers are worth fixing and if that is the case you will be well advised of that.
19) How long will the repair take?
That depends on what the problem is. Rest assured though, the repair will be done that day! Usually 1 to 2 hours.
20) My computer seems unfixable. What can you do?
"Unfixable" to you may be "very fixable" to PC Rescue. That is why it is important to have an experienced PC Rescue computer expert make that desicion.
21) Can I bring my computer to you for repair?
Sorry. PC Rescue's business model from day one has been "onsite" service.
22) What don’t you fix?
Cracked laptop/tablet/smart phone screens, and laptop motherboards.
23) What forms of payment do you accept?
All forms of payment are accepted: Checks, Cash and credit cards. Paypal soon too!
24) What are your industry credentials?
All repairs are performed by a CompTia industry certified computer and network professional technician with years of experience.
25) If I have any follow up questions, can I call you?
Yes. Friendly professional help and advice is always only a phone call away with PC Rescue! 732.910.7140